To be eligible for a return on items purchased online via www.miniml.com, the following conditions must be met:
- Any item purchased up to 14 days from the day of delivery.
- Customer must raise a ticket online.
- Any item that is being returned must be in their original condition, unworn, must have the original packaging, all tags, accessories, and embellishments fully intact and accompanied by an original receipt.
- Customer must handover the item to the carrier on the agreed date.
- Once MINIML has received your returned item, they will be inspected before a refund is issued.
- Once returned item has been received and inspected, refund in the form of online store credit will be processed.
- Cash refund is only applicable for the following:
- Item purchased is out of stock
- Item received is defective or damaged
- Item does not match the listing description
- Cash refund (if applicable) will be processed and credited to your account within 10-15 days or depending on your bank. If purchase was done via COD (Cash on Delivery), we will require you to share your bank details with us to transfer the funds.
MINIML reserves the right to deny a refund if items are returned used, soiled, worn, or damaged in any way or have any form of perfumes or scents on the fabric and will be sent back to the customer at their expense. Please note that some items are not refundable; for instance, Accessories, Boxed Underwear – Men and Women, Lingerie, Swimwear, Socks/Legwear are non-returnable items. However, you can return nonreturnable items if you receive the wrong item, or if the items arrive damaged.
Currently, we are not able to offer exchanges. Instead, all items should follow the returns process as above